Frequently Asked Questions
How do I submit an application?
You will need to create a user name and password for this process which will require an email address. You will find free email accounts can be obtained from sources such as Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo. Below are the instructions on how to access Rent Café to complete your application.
- Visit www.firstcreekliving.com, scroll to the middle of the page, and select “Apply Now”
- You will be redirected to Rent Café. Please select the link that says “Click Here to Register”
- Fill in the required fields to create your Rent Café account
- Fill out the application and upload any applicable income documents
- Wait to hear from our amazing team about unit availability!
How much is rent for your available units?
Due to the fact this is a mixed-income community, your rent will depend on if you qualify for an income-based assistance program. With no assistance our rent will be as follows:
- 1 bedroom $850.00
- 2 bedrooms $1200.00
- Units with 3 or more bedrooms are income-based units and require more information to qualify.
Do you accept vouchers?
We do have select units that will be on the voucher program.
How can I check where I am at on the waiting list?
The property maintains multiple waiting lists based on an applicant’s income and the available unit type. Due to this variety of factors we cannot see where you are on the wait list. As qualifying units become available our system will bring up the names that are next on the list.
I’ve called the office and I can’t get through, is there an issue?
Due to high call volume for this new affordable downtown development, it is difficult to return all of the calls in a timely manner. Please try emailing firstcreekinfo and we will do our best to get back with you as soon as we can.
I need assistance with my application, what do I need to do?
Please attempt to get a friend, neighbor, or relative to assist if possible. Also, if you have a caseworker or need one you can contact CAC, Cherokee Health, or some churches may be able to assist. Unfortunately, at this time, appointments are not available.
What do I do if I need to submit a Work Orders for repairs?
Please email firstcreekinfo and report your work order. Our maintenance team will get out to you as quickly as possible.